12.07.2008

Way too long

It's been almost a month since I last posted, and I'm sincerely sorry for that. Right now all I can give is a few short updates, but I plan to make sure and post something here soon, because I've found this a great way to process things, and then look back at them to continue processing.

1. I have a job now. Actually two. I work at EVO (evogear.com) as customer care, but I'm transfering to the Flying Apron (the only all vegan and all gluten-free bakery in the U.S.). So right now I'm working every day of the week. And after my first day at the Flying Apron today, I'm really glad I'm making the switch.

2. Marcus living here is great. Now that we've had time apart after living with eachother so long, somehow we've FINALLY lost the sense of older brother-younger brother mentality. And I feel like it's more of a two way street.

3. I feel like, while the murder house projects are going at a little bit of a slower rate than before, both the house I live in and the murder house, are slowly growing. And I could be more thankful to G-d for showing us such mercy.

4. Mom, Peter, and maybe a good friend are coming to Seattle to spend Christmas with Marcus and I. It's sooooo incredibly encouraging to be supported in such a way by one's family memebers.

5. I'm learning more and more about what it means to be satisfied with one's place, even when stuck in one's place, and the hardship that may bring.

Thank you for your prayers, and know that I thank G-d for YOU on a frequent basis. Thank you for being interested enough in what's going on in my life, to check this blog.