10.18.2008

marcus again....

Thank you all so much for your prayers and for those of you that still contact me every now and then.
After spending some time out here with Shaenah i went and spent a few days out in philly with some friends from circle of hope church.
while being there i felt confirmed in what my next steps would be.
the lord has put it on my heart for a while to spend time learning trades and stabilizing myself more or less so that i can be of use to others in ways i can't be just trampin around, and some doors have been opened to go to seattle and spend time learning trades- hopefully. the thing that keeps being placed on my heart is the idea of building a home, and i think this is a step in the direction of bein able to help others more, so i'm leavin next friday.
the scary part is that shaenah is staying out here and that means me being across the country from her, but these things will all work out, i think. she is planning on going to the source ministry in minniapolis pretty soon and then we will have to see what happens from there. Lord willing, we'll find a way to grow together.
god bless.