12.20.2007

The New Deal

Since this blog has been created to keep people posted on my current plans and thoughts, and since I'd already posted once on some of my thoughts, I thought I'd post what my current state is when it comes to plans.

Last week at Scum of the Earth Denver I meet two young fellows named Ben and Gary who had travel to Denver form Florida to spend some time living homeless in Denver. It just so turns out that both of them will be driving to Kansas City for a free conference called 1-thing at the International House of Prayer (IHOP), and they invited Marcus and I along. And after we asked them what their plans were for Christmas they said they didn't have any yet. So long story short, the two young men will be spending Christmas with my family in Colorado Springs, and then we will head East to Kansas City.
We've heard that lots of people come to this conference from all over the country, and that if we hold up a sign with our destination on it, we will be sure to get a ride to whatever destination we need.

So these are the plans. 
Blessings
John